AmplifyChange @ Women Deliver 2019
We are looking forward to participating at Women Deliver between 3-6 June in Vancouver.
Women Deliver is one of the world’s largest conferences on gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women in the 21st century. It serves as a catalyst for advocates working to achieve a more gender-equal world.
We have two events happening and exciting activities at our booth. If you are in Vancouver please come and join us.
Our exhibition booth activities – number 254, Monday to Thursday
Meet our team
- Various team members will be at our booth and would be happy to answer your questions about AmplifyChange. There will also be a stream of grantees coming and going to the booth, so please come and ask about their personal experience of holding an AmplifyChange grant or find out how they are working for sexual and reproductive health and rights for all
Take part in a grantee-to-grantee ‘surgery’, including:
- How are CSOs dealing with the opposition in Kenya
- How are CSOs advocating for improved FGM rights / abortion rights in various countries
- Tips on how to apply for an AmplifyChange grant
- Tips on how to monitor your project
Check out our learning platform
- Take a tour around our learning platform and find out what materials may be available to help you and your team develop new skills. Find out how you can improve your funding applications. The platform has both English and French resources.
Click the link below to download a schedule of our Women Deliver booth activities.
AmplifyChange Impact: Grantee voices
Hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Denmark and AmplifyChange
Tuesday 4 June 6.30am – 8.00am, Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building, Level 1, Room 118
Space is limited – so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for breakfast as AmplifyChange marks five years since our launch.
Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, who launched AmplifyChange in 2014, will share news on the overall impact of our multi-donor fund to support civil society organisations to advocate for sexual and reproductive health and rights. She will also reflect on our grantee’s achievements to date.
Four of our AmplifyChange grantees will then take part in a panel discussion about their work to improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights of individuals in sub-Saharan Africa and will share their achievements, challenges and critical success factors.
AmplifyChange Live! @ Women Deliver 2019
Thursday 6 June 12:00 - 1:30pm, Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building, Level 1, Room 109
At Women Deliver 2019, AmplifyChange is offering women-led, Southern-based grassroots organisations the chance to present their proposals for an EUR 30,000 Opportunity grant to a live audience.
AmplifyChange is running a live grant-making session where five short-listed organisations will have the chance to describe their project on stage, take questions from judges and the audience, and receive feedback on their pitch. AmplifyChange will award two of the five organisations Opportunity grants.
The AmplifyChange Live! event promotes a more interactive grant-making approach. We recognise that there needs to be greater transparency around decision-making in order to let new organisations see how the funding process works. We want to help applicants understand what makes a good application.
Follow all the action from AmplifyChange @ Women Deliver 2019 using the hashtag #AmplifyChangeLive