Strengthening grants are now open for applications. Click here to apply.
The closing date for applications will be 11th October 2019, 5:00pm (UK time).
Strengthening grants - Application process
We accept applications in English and French. There is a one-stage process for the Strengthening grant application:
1. Submission of application
You need to apply for a Strengthening grant online via our grant portal. The online application process is easy to use and will automatically save your application as you fill in your details. You can also revisit your application as many times as you wish prior to submitting the application. If you would like to see in advance the application questions you will be asked to complete and the information you will be requested to provide as part of your application, you will be able to download a PDF. Please do not send this PDF back to us as we will only accept applications made online on our grant system.
To access the online application form please do the following:
1. Go to the AmplifyChange grants dashboard
2. Click on the button: ‘Begin Application'
3. This will take you through a series of eligibility checks. If you are eligible you will be able to access the online application form.
4. The online concept note form must be completed online. You will be able to download a PDF of the application at any point during your submission, however this PDF cannot be edited.
Applicants are required to complete the online application form before the deadline. The full application form will be released on 17 September 2019.
Applicants also need to download and submit:
- A workplan and budget, using the AmplifyChange workplan and budget template (all other templates will not be accepted). Please read the guidance carefully before completion
If you need a basic introduction to work-planning then please see our user guide to planning activities.
- A monitoring and evaluation framework, using the AmplifyChange Indicator selection and Milestone identification template. Please read the guidance carefully before completion
We recommend that you consult our user guide series on monitoring before applying. This includes resources to help demystify monitoring, how to select Indicators from the AmplifyChange framework and identify Milestones. You can also find advice on establishing means of verification.