AmplifyChange is aware of the risk of increased phishing scams and the existence of fake social media accounts and websites pretending to be AmplifyChange. Your security is important to us, so please follow the guidance below:
- AmplifyChange only accepts applications through our Grants Portal. If you are contacted directly by someone claiming to be from AmplifyChange or MannionDaniels and asked to submit an application via another means, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AmplifyChange will never contact you directly through social media or messaging apps to ask for details about individual applications or grants. All communications about specific applications and grants will come from an email address ending in amplifychange.org, manniondaniels.com or from our Grants Portal system directly.
- Never share sensitive details about your application or grant, especially bank details, over social media or messaging apps. Any sensitive information about your application or grant – such as financial information and organisational details – will be requested through our secure Grants Portal system.
- The only official AmplifyChange website address is https://amplifychange.org, and all genuine webpages will start with this URL.
- The only official AmplifyChange Learn website is https://amplifychangelearn.org, and all genuine webpages will start with this URL.
- The only official AmplifyChange social media accounts are the ones listed on our Contact page.
- If you receive an email that looks suspicious or is asking for sensitive details about your application or grant, please contact email@example.com or your Grants Manager directly to verify whether the communication is genuine.
- Please make the AmplifyChange team aware if you ever see social media accounts or websites that look like they are pretending to be AmplifyChange by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.