It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website.
MannionDaniels Limited is a global health organisation working with governments to reach and support the most marginalised. MannionDaniels Limited is a registered company in the United Kingdom, the company number is 4105827.
The Data Protection Officer
1-2 Queen’s Parade Place
Bath, BA1 2NN
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 31 January 2017.
2. Personal information collection
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, MannionDaniels is the “data controller”.
We collect certain information or data about you when you call us, email us and use our website services. This includes;
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address or telephone number if you contact us
- Information about your use of our website services including what pages you visited, how long you visited the website for
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering and accessing our services including names, address, organisational data, email and telephone numbers.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
When you register with us, you are agreeing that you are over 18 years of age or are acting with parental consent.
2.1 Using personal information
We may use your personal information to;
- Administer and personalise this website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website, providing you have given specific consent to do so
- Send to you updates and notifications relating to our website services
- Send you marketing communications
2.2 Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers. By submitting your personal data you agree to this.
2.3 Information disclosure
While our business activities, we may disclose your personal information to donors, consortium partners and subcontractors for purposes directly related to the management and delivery of our services. This includes the application and grant making process. Those in question will be obligated to use the personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law and for the purpose of defending our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
2.4 Information protection
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of your personal information. All personal information is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
By using our website services, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website and application portal confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
2.5. Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
2.6 Accessing your personal information
Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form
You may request a copy of the personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Visitors to our websites
When someone visits our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the user to move around the website and to use its features
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how the user makes use of the site, e.g. which pages the user visits most. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the user.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices made by the user and enhance the features, e.g. language or users location. This cookie is also used to remember a user's preferences for a font size, or customisable parts of a web page.
3.2 Collecting information with cookies
- The website pages you visit
- How long you are on the website for
- Whether you are a new or returning user
- How you came to the website
- The type of device and browser you use
3.3 Disabling or deleting cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you disable cookies by blocking them, or delete cookies, the functionality of the website will likely be affected.